Beginning December 1, 2018, withdrawal limitations will be in place for share savings and special savings accounts:
All Savings & Money Market Accounts:
Electronic Funds Transfer & Third Party Checks in Excess of 6 . . . $10/item
Pima Federal Fee Schedule
Effective December 1, 2018
|Free Checking (Monthly Fee)||None|
|Fresh Start Checking (Monthly Fee)||$10|
|Insufficient Funds (per each presentment of each item including ATM/Debit)||$29|
|Stop Payment (per stop)||$29|
All Savings & Money Market Accounts
|Electronic Funds Transfer & Third Party Checks in Excess of 6||$10/item|
|Returned Mail Fee||$5|
|EFT Transactions: NSF Fees (per item)||$29|
|Visa® Replacement Card (per card)||$10|
|Visa® Express Delivery (per mailing)||At Cost|
|International Service Assessment Fee||At Cost|
|Account Closed Within 6 Months||$20|
|Deposited Check Accepted for Collection (per item)||$15|
|Cashier’s Check (per check)||$2|
|Cashier’s Check Stop Payment-Plus Indemnification Agreement (per stop)||$29|
|Returned Deposited Item Fee (per item)||$29|
|Inactive Account (after 1 year of inactivity; waived for minors)||$10/month|
|AZ Vehicle Title Fee (plus MVD and third party costs)||$10|
Out-of-State Vehicle Title Fee (plus MVD and third party costs)
|Reconveyance Fee||At Cost|
Safe Deposit Boxes
|Key Deposit (per box)||$20|
|Drilling of Lock (per box-Actual Cost)||Min. $100|
|Lost Key (each)||$20|
Annual Rental (per box):
|3" x 5" box – $25||5" x 10" – $65|
|5" x 5" box – $37||7" x 10" – $80|
|3" x 10" box – $45||10" x 10" – $105|
Jingle Ball NYC Trip Giveaway Official Rules
Sponsored by Pima Federal Credit Union (“Sponsor”)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Pima Federal Credit Union (“Sponsor”) announces the Jingle Ball NYC Trip Giveaway (the “Giveaway”). As a condition of participating in the Giveaway, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, whose decisions shall be final and binding in all respects, and you agree to waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Giveaway, these Official Rules, Giveaway materials, and information contained on Sponsor’s Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter page and/or Sponsor’s website. The Giveaway is subject to applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Winning and receiving a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
1. Facebook®, Twitter®, and Instagram® Disclaimer. This Giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. You are providing your information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram and all questions pertaining to the Giveaway must be directed to the Sponsor.
2. Giveaway Entry Period. October 6 – October 31, 2018.
3. Eligibility. Participants eligible for the Giveaway must: be at least twenty-one (21) years of age or older as of the date of entry, be a legal resident of the United States (residents of Rhode Island, Puerto Rico, and other U.S. territories are not eligible to participate) and abide by these Official Rules. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Employees and Board Members of Pima Federal Credit Union, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members (mother, father, brother, sister, son, daughter, or spouse) and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Giveaway. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
4. Agreement to Rules. By participating, the Participant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Giveaway.
5. How to Enter. The Giveaway must be entered by submitting an entry at any Pima Federal location. The entry must fulfill all Giveaway requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses or identities in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
Alternatively, you may mail in a completed entry directly to Pima Federal Credit Union ATTN: Marketing, P.O. Box 50267, Tucson, Arizona 85703. The entry must include first & last name, phone number, and email address.
6. Prize. The Winner of the Giveaway (the “Winner”) will receive the following prizes.
- 2 Tickets to attend the iHeart Radio Jingle Ball on Friday, December 7, 2018 at 7:00 p.m. EST in New York, NY
- Hotel Accommodations in New York, NY
- 2 Round-trip Airfare Tickets to New York, NY
Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Pima Federal Credit Union to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
7. Odds. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
8. Winner Selection and Notification. Winner will be selected by random drawing from all eligible entries. Winner will be notified by a telephone call within five (5) days following selection of Winner. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 14 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Giveaway is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT PIMA FEDERAL CREDIT UNION‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE GIVEAWAY, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
9. Rights Granted by You. By submitting an entry, You understand and agree that Pima Federal Credit Union, anyone acting on behalf of Pima Federal Credit Union, and Pima Federal Credit Union’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Giveaway, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Sponsor from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Sponsor may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
10. Terms and Conditions. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Giveaway. In such case, Sponsor may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Giveaway, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Giveaway rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Pima Federal Credit Union reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. Limitation of Liability. By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Pima Federal Credit Union and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Giveaway and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Giveaway; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Giveaway or the processing of entries.
12. Dispute. Except where prohibited, participant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Giveaway, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
14. Official Rules and Winners List. To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Pima Federal Credit Union, P.O. Box 50267, Tucson, AZ 85703. Requests must be received no later than 11:59 p.m. MST on Monday, December 31, 2018.
15. Sponsor. The Sponsor of this Giveaway is Pima Federal Credit Union, P.O. Box 50267, Tucson, AZ 85703.
Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System & Registry
The Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System & Registry (NMLS) is a free service for consumers to confirm that mortgage companies and mortgage professionals are licensed in accordance with the S.A.F.E. Act (Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act). This federal registration system requires individual employees of agency-regulated institutions who engage in the business of residential mortgage loan origination to register with NMLS. The Registry allows consumers to verify that the mortgage originators with whom they may do business are indeed registered and in compliance with the regulation. Below is the list of Pima Federal Credit Union individuals who are listed with the Registry along with their respective NMLS ID numbers.
Pima Federal Credit Union #408885
|Castaneda, Bernadine 1523187||Coalter, Margaret
|Hernandez, Belmont 1523193||Hernandez, Rosa