CareFREE Plus CheckingEnjoy the convenience of mobile banking, online banking with Bill Pay, eStatements, and instant issue Visa® debit cards. Plus, take advantage of the added benefit of earning dividends on your funds.
- No minimum balance or monthly maintenance fees
- Instant Issue Visa® debit card with ATM access, featuring Debit Card Alerts
- Access to over 55,000 fee-free ATMs nationwide and cash-back option available at most merchants
- Free overdraft protection from your savings account or established Personal Line of Credit
- Direct Deposit, Payroll Deduction (a.k.a. pay yourself first) and automatic Bill Pay
- 24/7 Banking with our Mobile App, Online Banking, Mobile Deposit, and more
- If you like checks, you can order them through OrderMyChecks.com.
We keep things simple with our CareFREE Plus account and don't require a minimum balance or monthly minimum transactions. Simply meet the following requirements each month to receive your earned dividend:
- eStatements: Elect to receive electronic statements each month rather than paper statements
- Direct Deposit: Receive an aggregate minimum of $1,000 in ACH (direct deposit) deposits to your CareFREE Plus account each month
You'll have peace of mind knowing there is no monthly service fee for this account. If you don't meet the requirements at any time, you simply will not receive your dividend payment for that month.
Fresh Start Checking
Pima Federal has a Fresh Start Checking program designed to allow those who have previously been denied access to this type of product due to credit challenges. Enjoy all of the features and benefits of the CareFREE Checking for a monthly fee of $10.
It is our pleasure to be able to offer these services to qualifying Pima Federal members who are looking to refresh their finances and enrich their lives.
We understand the unexpected can sometimes occur in life – which is why we offer overdraft protection. Overdraft protection can be set up from multiple Savings Accounts or from a Personal Line of Credit.
Once these sources are exhausted, Courtesy Pay may be available* to cover transactions. We make every effort to pay as many items as possible for our members using the appropriate tier of Courtesy Pay for each account.
If you would like us to authorize and pay overdrafts on ATM and one-time debit card transactions, please complete the Courtesy Pay form below and bring it in to any branch or mail to:
Pima Federal Credit Union
ATTN: Deposit Operations
P.O. Box 50267
Tucson, AZ 85703