CareFREE CheckingEnjoy the convenience of mobile banking, online banking with Bill Pay, eStatements, and instant issue Visa® debit cards for paying bills, making purchases, and withdrawing cash from your Pima Federal Checking Account.
- No minimum balance or monthly maintenance fees
- Instant Issue Visa® debit card with ATM access, featuring Debit Card Alerts
- Free overdraft protection from savings account
- Free automatic protection from your established Personal Line of Credit
- Direct Deposit, Payroll Deduction (a.k.a. pay yourself first) and automatic Bill Pay
- 24/7 Banking with our Mobile App, Online Banking, Mobile Deposit, and more
- If you like checks, you can order them through OrderMyChecks.com.
Fresh Start Checking
Pima Federal has a Fresh Start Checking program designed to allow those who have previously been denied access to this type of product due to credit challenges. Enjoy all of the features and benefits of the CareFREE Checking for a monthly fee of $10.
It is our pleasure to be able to offer these services to qualifying Pima Federal members who are looking to refresh their finances and enrich their lives.
We understand the unexpected can sometimes occur in life – which is why we offer overdraft protection. Overdraft protection can be set up from multiple Savings Accounts or from a Personal Line of Credit.
Once these sources are exhausted, Courtesy Pay may be available* to cover transactions. We make every effort to pay as many items as possible for our members using the appropriate tier of Courtesy Pay for each account.
If you would like us to authorize and pay overdrafts on ATM and one-time debit card transactions, please complete the Courtesy Pay form below and bring it in to any branch or mail to:
Pima Federal Credit Union
ATTN: Deposit Operations
P.O. Box 50267
Tucson, AZ 85703
*We do not guarantee that we will always authorize and pay any type of transaction. There is no limit on the total fees we can charge you for overdrawing your account. If we do not authorize and pay an overdraft, your transaction will be declined. You will be charged a fee for insufficient funds per our Fee Schedule.