Your Loan, Any Purpose
- A Special Personal Loan featuring no interest or payments for 90 days*
- Payment Extensions/Loan Modifications on existing Pima Federal loans
- Member must be an employee of the federal government
- Member must provide a copy of their $00.00 paystub from January 11, 2019
- Member must provide one month of previous paystubs to prove their normal income
How to Apply
- Apply online by clicking the “Apply for a loan” icon to the right.
(Mention “government shutdown” in the comments section)
- Apply in person at any of our branches.
- Apply by phone by calling 520.202.0700
Fixed-Rate Personal Loans
Use the money in your Pima Federal Credit Union Savings or Term Share Certificate (CD) to secure a loan for any purpose. Here are some benefits:
- Savings continue to earn dividends while securing your loan
- Doesn't deplete the money you've already saved
- Can be used to establish or rebuild your credit history
- Optional payment protection plans to cover your payment
Personal Line of Credit
- Repair a vehicle
- Refresh your home
- Take a vacation
- and much more
Journey to Citizenship Loans
Pima Federal understands the path to citizenship can be complicated and expensive. That’s why we offer a loan tailored specifically to help you manage the associated costs – application for naturalization/ permanent resident renewal, petition for alien relatives, asylum process, legal fees, etc. Receive a Journey to Citizenship loan for up to $3,000 with terms up to 24 months today.
Credit Builder Loans
Establish or rebuild your credit history now, so that you can be one step closer to achieving your goals. Unlike our other personal loans, the funds from a credit builder loan are held in your savings account as collateral for the loan, and are not immediately accessible. As you make payments on the loan, the funds become available to you.