Mobile & Online Services
Banking at Your Fingertips
We realize it’s important to have unrestricted access to your account so you can manage your finances with ease. Our mobile and web services allow you to obtain real time account information, deposit checks, pay bills, transfer funds, purchase on the go, and more. Discover the ways you can manage and monitor your finances with our mobile and online banking services.
Once you have activated your home banking, you can sign up for E-Statements. Here's how:
- Click on “Sign In” in the upper right. You must have your Home Banking activated to turn on eStatements.
- On the Home Banking welcome page, click on the “eStatements” tab located on the tool bar.
- Input your email address, your security phrase and enrollment pass code.
- Read and agree to the eStatement disclosures.
- Who is eligible to use Pima Federal’s mobile app for mobile deposit?
To be eligible, you must have an account in good standing and have set up home banking through our website. You must also download the free Pima Federal mobile app available from the App Store and Google Play. Currently, mobile deposit is available through the following devices: iPhone, iPad, Android, and Android tablets. If you don't see the Deposits tab on your mobile device or if your home banking is set up after launch, please visit a Branch or contact our Contact Center team at 520-887-5010 to request mobile deposit access.
- What are the benefits of using Pima Federal’s mobile deposit?
You will be able to deposit checks at any time of day, from any location, without visiting a Branch or mailing in your item.
- Is there a fee to use mobile deposit?
No, we offer this convenient feature free to our members.
- What types of checks can be deposited through mobile deposit?
Personal and business checks drawn on U.S. financial institutions and payable in U.S. dollars can be deposited. Checks must be payable to the account holder and properly endorsed.
- How should I endorse checks deposited through my mobile device?
Please be sure to sign the check, write your Pima Federal account number, and the words “For Mobile Deposit Only” in the endorsement area on the back of the check.
- Are there any limits to checks that may be deposited using mobile deposit?
Yes, you may deposit checks totaling up to $1500 daily and $5000 monthly. There is currently no limit to the number of checks deposited remotely. To request an account review for higher deposit limits, please contact us by phone at 520-887-5010 or visit any Financial Center.
- Will my funds be available right away?
The first $200 of your deposit will be available immediately; the remaining amount will be available on the third business day after making your deposit.
- What should be done with the check after a successful mobile deposit?
Please save the check in a secure location for 30 days after depositing it remotely in the event that the paper item is needed for verification or adjustment. Also, watch for it to appear on your monthly statement. After that point, you may destroy the check.
- What’s the best way to take a picture of a check using my mobile device?
Take the photo in good lighting and keep your hands clear of the check when photographing. Please be sure all four corners of the check are visible in the image and make sure the check isn’t folded or torn. It is best to lay the check on a flat surface when capturing both front and back images for mobile deposit.
- Does the picture of my check get stored on my mobile device?
No, photos are not stored on your device. However, within Pima Federal’s secure mobile app, you may view 30 days of transaction history, including transaction details and images.
- How will I know my mobile deposit was submitted for processing?
Upon successful completion of a mobile deposit transaction, you'll receive a confirmation screen on your device within the Deposits tab of Pima Federal’s mobile app. You'll then receive an email confirmation saying that the item has been approved for processing. Should a discrepancy or adjustment be detected, you'll receive another email alerting you that the deposit has been adjusted or rejected.
- Can I use mobile deposit to make a loan payment?
No, checks may only be deposited into your savings or checking account. However, once the item has been deposited and any applicable hold timeframes complete, you may transfer funds within your account suffixes as needed.
- If I discover I’ve entered an incorrect amount for a mobile deposited item, should I take another photo of the item?
No, we will process any needed check amount adjustments. Once you have submitted your deposit on your mobile device, you will not be able to take another photo of the same check as it will be detected as a duplicate.
- What if I want to use a flatbed scanner to remotely deposit checks?
If you wish to use this option, please contact us at 520-887-5010 or visit any Branch to enable this feature within your home banking.
- Authorize an automatic payment to take place each month by filling out the form below
- Automatic Payment Request Form
Return completed form to any branch location, email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:ATTN: Deposit OperationsPO Box 50267Tucson, Arizona 85703
- Make a payment from your Pima Federal account using Online Banking
- Mail in your payment to PO Box 50267, Tucson, AZ 85703
- You may also make a one-time payment from an account at another financial institution by paying online or through our phone payment system 1.866.926.8914. A service fee applies. Access Online Payment Portal